work in progress

work in progress

Monday, February 3, 2014

[X] Striped Jersey Blazer

I'm a little bit obsessed with blazers.  I think I just really like layering and blazers are an easy way to do that without getting to frumps.  I went through a cardigan phase in college, but I definitely prefer the more structured feel of a blazer.  Ironically this blazer I've been hunting for is a slightly less rigid fabric, maybe a knit, making it a more comfy fit.  I love the look of dark navy or black with lighter stripes and have been on the prowl.
     $69//Mango                       $80//Macy's                    $100//HouseOfFraser

I had to make a quick stop at Target to pick up some essentials (i.e. toilet paper, body wash) and as everyone knows you can't make it out of target without accidentally buying a bunch of stuff you didn't really plan on buying.  I always like to take a quick peek over at the clothes, especially the 50 and 70% off racks.  Boy am I glad I did!  I couldn't believe I found this little guy.

Target Ponte Blazer//Exact here
There was only one left and I figured it was likely in the sale section by accident but I pulled it out anyway and couldn't believe my luck when I saw the tag.  I feel like I'm already seeing the benefits of having a list of things I need and finding them.  I'm still able to find deals but am doubly pleased with myself when I get an item I know I need and saved a bundle.




Target Ponte Blazer (Heather Gray & Black)//Original Price: $29.99//My Price: $8.98//Total Savings: 70%






1 comment:

  1. maybe I'm still stuck in the highschoolery of cardigans :/ I bought pretty much the same blazer in the polka dotted print, and though I love it, I'm having trouble figuring out how to style it! I love the look of blazers and have seen so many adorable outfits on blogs put together with a blazer...but for some reason they haven't been a huge staple in my wardrobe. ANYway, great find. I would love to see how you style it!

    perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete