work in progress

work in progress

Thursday, January 30, 2014

[X] White Blazer

     $40//Urban Outfitters                    $50//Macy's                   $74//ASOS

There are a lot of looks that I think I can't pull off.  Way at the top of that list is a white blazer.  Don't get me wrong.  Its not because its wild and out there and its not me but because its so classy and elegant I just don't think I'm quite made for it.  I decided to bite the bullet and buy one.  As the saying goes, fake it till you make it.


Until I think I can put together and outfit that trendy and fits my life and style it will never happen.  So like I've said before, plunging in head first.  I'd been on the look out for a crisp white blazer for a while.     H&M is one of my go tos for blazers because I'm on the petite side and their sizing is a little more forgiving for me than other places where I feel engulfed by outerwear.  I snagged this piece a few weeks ago sometime after Christmas and before New Years.

I'm so excited for the winter weather to make its exist so I can wear this sans another layer of warm clothes and a jacket.  So versatile and so vibrant, I think this is going to be one of my spring favorites!


H&M White Boyfriend Blazer //Original Price: $49.95//My Price: $20.00//Total Savings: 60%

No comments:

Post a Comment