work in progress

work in progress

Friday, January 3, 2014

[X] Wallet

If you take a peak over at the list one of the things I've had my eye on is a new wallet.  The last time I bought a wallet was in high school.  It was Guess, it was shiny and it had a big shiny G on it.  At the time I loved it.  In the interim period I was on a wristlet kick, I went through two coach wristlets until I came around full circle and wanted to use a wallet again because I got sick of pulling out my stack of cards and fanning them out like a poker hand every time I needed to pay for something.  I dug out my old high school wallet because I thought I'd pick up a new one soon enough.  A year later I was staring at the over shiny trifold wallet too filled with stuff to even close.

I had stopped into ALDO to make a return on a pair of boots that seemed like such a great buy until I brought them home and realized they were engulfing my legs below the knee making me look like a little kid playing dress up.  I spotted this little guy on the shelf and knew I had to have it.  I love the two tone finish and the texturing.  The inside has two compartments for cards and a middle change chain section.  Its perfect! It was already on sale and I was able to snag an extra 30% off because of a store wide deal going on.  This exact color is no longer available but a similar version is still available online, check out the link below.

I know a wallet may be a little thing but like I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm coming to see that building my own style is about a solid base and having little things that pull it all together.  I love this wallet, I love that I picked it out myself and I also love that I didn't have to pay a ton for it.  I think spending responsibly now is something my future self will appreciate.

Exact here, similar here

ALDO Cyd Wallet //Original Price: $24.99//My Price: $13.99//Total Savings: 44%

No comments:

Post a Comment